MAXIMUM® Waterproofing Sealant Clear
Olympic Maximum® Clear Sealant provides enhanced waterproofing wood protection. This clear sealant allows your wood to weather and gray naturally. Olympic Maximum® Clear Waterproofing Sealant is #1 rated three years in a row by a leading consumer magazine among clear wood sealer stains. Bring Maximum beauty and protection to your wood surfaces.
- #1 rated 3 years in a row by a leading consumer magazine among clear wood sealer stains
- Durable formula features advanced SunBlock® UV defense and enhanced waterproofing protection
- Provides a mildew and mold-resistant coating that protects the surface from moisture and water damage
- Penetrating, durable Wood Stain + Sealant protects and beautifies in one step
- 3-year warranty on decks and 4-year on fences and siding to give you peace of mind that your wood surface is protected
Apply on Damp Wood
Rain won't stop your project. Olympic® Maximum® Stain can be applied to damp wood. Just make sure there are no puddles.
Apply down to 35°F and up to 120°F
Olympic® Maximum® can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°F to 120°F. Just mist the wood before applying in heat.
Rain-Ready in 8 Hours
Forecast for rain? No problem. Olympic® Maximum® needs only 8 hours to dry before it rains.
Stain in 4 Easy Steps
Clean Your Deck Or Patio
Prep Your Wood Surface
Apply Wood Stain
Refer to the Product Label, Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for safety and detailed application instructions.