MAXIMUM® Waterproofing Sealant Clear
Olympic Maximum® Clear Sealant provides enhanced waterproofing wood protection. This clear sealant allows your wood to weather and gray naturally. Olympic Maximum® Clear Waterproofing Sealant is #1 rated three years in a row by a leading consumer magazine among clear wood sealer stains. Bring Maximum beauty and protection to your wood surfaces.
- #1 rated 3 years in a row by a leading consumer magazine among clear wood sealer stains
- Durable formula features advanced SunBlock® UV defense and enhanced waterproofing protection
- Provides a mildew and mold-resistant coating that protects the surface from moisture and water damage
- Penetrating, durable Wood Stain + Sealant protects and beautifies in one step
- 3-year warranty on decks and 4-year on fences and siding to give you peace of mind that your wood surface is protected
Apply on Damp Wood
Rain won't stop your project. Olympic® Maximum® Stain can be applied to damp wood. Just make sure there are no puddles.
Apply down to 35°F and up to 120°F
Olympic® Maximum® can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°F to 120°F. Just mist the wood before applying in heat.
Rain-Ready in 8 Hours
Forecast for rain? No problem. Olympic® Maximum® needs only 8 hours to dry before it rains.
Stain in 4 Easy Steps
How much stain do I need?
Clean your surface
Prep your surface
Apply the stain
Refer to the Product Label, Technical Data Sheet (TDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for safety and detailed application instructions.